The Arizona ten (10) day notice for a material non-compliance, reference § 33-1367, is a document that is sent to a tenant by a landlord when a violation of the lease has transpired. The form grants ten (10) days for the tenant to fix or “cure” the issue or else they will have to move-out of the property.
Examples of this type of non-compliance are:
- Too many occupants living on the premises
- Falsely reporting employment on the application
- Damage to the premises
- A Pet that is prohibited from the property
How to Write
- Header – Enter the name of the Tenant along with their address, apt/suite number, and the date
- Original Lease Agreement – Enter the effective date of the rental agreement signed between the Landlord and Tenant.
- Material Non-Compliance – Enter up to four (4) incidents of non-compliance by the Tenant.
- Hand Delivery or Certified Mail Date
- Signature – By the Landlord or their Agent.
*Certified Mail – If the Tenant does not sign the Certified Letter the date of the notice will be fifteen (15) days instead of ten (10).